In a grim world, where does one find hope?
Due to my (Logan) crazy schedule, we could not record on our regular night. But I brought on Josh Broccolo of the So...Talk to Me podcast to discuss Dark Souls! What is it, what's the story, what makes them great, and what are some ways we can redeem the time we spend playing the games? Listen and find out! We also discuss co-op gaming, the power of prayer, and more!
- VaatiVidya (YouTube Channel focusing on SoulsBourne lore and more)
- Gentleman Broncos (Movie)
- So...Talk to Me (Podcast)
- Subscribe to TRG on YouTube
Can Video Games Be a Disorder?
Consider supporting us on Patreon!
In this episode, we talk about Dark Souls 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the new Nintendo news with the Switch's online service and a new Mario movie. We also discuss the announcement of research findings around gaming disorders in regard to mental health, from a Biblical worldview.
- "White Awake" by Daniel Hill
- "Divided by Faith" by Christina Smith
- Pass the Mic podcast
- Celeste (Available on PS4/Xbox One/PC/Switch)
- Shut the console/PC off, turn off notifications, and go enjoy life. Drink some coffee. Read a book. Something.